The moon trines Jupiter today, so the best thing for this day would be to put your energy into a creative outlet or some other means of escaping reality.
Later tonight, the moon connects with the sun and Neptune. If you have any issues, you’ll likely be able to come up with solutions at that time. At the very least, you’re sure to be resourceful about coming up with some problem-solving ideas.
You could have a bit of a reality check when it comes to limitations on your time. This could be a little discouraging, but you’ll be too motivated by your goal of success to think about it too much right now.
This is a favorable time to dream, plan, rest, and ponder romantic notions that can catapult your heart to a better emotional place.
The Sun approaches a conjunction to Neptune today, trined by the Moon in Cancer. The deep power of emotional fortitude is blended with a sharp intellect and clear, intuitive vision. Without strong emotional grounding, we often recognize how truly flimsy intellect and reason can be. Today’s atmosphere supports the blending of intellectual and emotional determination into a powerhouse of strength and accomplishment. We begin to find a will to endure, to methodically and strategically create ourselves anew. Today seems to offer us the potential of unburdening ourselves from our past, without shutting out our experiences or abandoning those elements in our past that seem to have suggested failures.
Today is the 71st day of 2022
7 days until Spring Equinox
57 days until Mercury Retrograde
294 days until 2023
Sun is in Pisces
Moon is in Cancer
Mercury is in Pisces
Venus is in Aquarius
Mars is in Aquarius
Jupiter is in Pisces
Saturn is in Aquarius
Uranus is in Taurus
Neptune is in Pisces
Pluto is in Capricorn
Chiron is in Aries
2022 LUNAR CALENDAR
3/18/2022 FULL MOON IN LIBRA: Your feeling of safety is now related to order and clarity, even in emotions. You may have the need to organise everything chaotic and disorganized. Try being more tolerant and accept imperfections of life. It is better to trust life and let it run its own way, not everything must be according to our expectations.
3/25/2022 LAST QUARTER MOON IN AQUARIUS: ou might have a strong need for being useful to the society and you look for justification in the outside world. You may underestimate what you want from yourself and for yourself. Shyness may be accompanied by resentment of the fact that others ignore you. Do not seek approval from the outside, it will not help you get rid of your doubt and it is harmful to you. You have to trust your inner values.
No matter how much you may have lost, or how you have been disappointed, you are called by Snake Spirit to shed the past and practice radical self-acceptance now.
Only by forgiving yourself can you move on, regardless of whether anyone else is ready for healing. When your tender new skin first becomes exposed, you may feel uncomfortable; love yourself and remain vulnerable anyway.
You have been weak, but now you are becoming strong and developing wisdom, and you will do better in the future.
Snake Spirit reminds you that hearts can be so easily wounded; apologies and amends go a long way. Self-forgiveness for your role in what happened can help you heal.
Remember, it is the one who has been wounded who often has the greatest power to help others heal.
- March 13 is the start of Daylight Saving Time, which begins at 2:00 A.M. that day. If your area observes it, don’t forget to “spring forward” and set the clocks one hour ahead, or you may find yourself an hour late to everything!
- March 15 is the Ides of March! Legend surrounds this ill-fated day. Beware the Ides of March!
- March 17 is St. Patrick’s Day. According to folklore, folks wear a shamrock on St. Patrick’s Day because the saint used its three leaves to explain the Trinity.
- March 20 brings about the March equinox—also called the vernal or spring equinox in the Northern Hemisphere—marking the beginning of spring. In the Southern Hemisphere, this date marks the autumnal equinox and the beginning of fall. On this day, the Sun stands directly over Earth’s equator.
- March 29-31 are known as the Borrowing Days. According to lore, the last three days of March have a reputation for being stormy.
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook!