The moon enters Cancer today, lending a warm and caring energy to the whole morning. When the moon is in loving Cancer, we are more concerned about comfort, peace, and serenity in our home life than most other things. Spending time with family today can help alleviate any stress you might be feeling. You’ll have warm feelings for the people you hold dear, and you can enhance your connection with them today.
You’re also feeling sociable, and communication is very open. Being in touch with how you feel while also being able to convey it exactly the way you want to is one of this morning’s blessings. This is a good time to express your innermost sentiments. Don’t be afraid to put yourself out there. People will respond to and respect your feelings, and this can deepen your connection and create a better dynamic with those in your social circle as well as your family.
We find a surprising degree of emotional detachment and individual self-confidence today that is well-grounded in raw facts with little adornment or wishful thinking. We feel a strong sense of freedom that will need to be well-tempered with responsibility in order to maintain our stability. In essence, we seem to turn a corner today that emphasizes the need to express ourselves clearly and directly. Any need to shape our message in terms of ‘acceptability’ is dissipating rapidly. Some of our confidence seems to come directly from reliance on those elements of our past which directly resonate for us now — at this moment. We are finally finding ways to connect our past directly to our future.
Today is the 70th day of 2022
8 days until Spring Equinox
58 days until Mercury Retrograde
295 days until 2023
Sun is in Pisces
Moon is in Cancer
Mercury is in Pisces
Venus is in Aquarius
Mars is in Aquarius
Jupiter is in Pisces
Saturn is in Aquarius
Uranus is in Taurus
Neptune is in Pisces
Pluto is in Capricorn
Chiron is in Aries
2022 LUNAR CALENDAR
3/18/2022 FULL MOON IN LIBRA: Your feeling of safety is now related to order and clarity, even in emotions. You may have the need to organise everything chaotic and disorganized. Try being more tolerant and accept imperfections of life. It is better to trust life and let it run its own way, not everything must be according to our expectations.
3/25/2022 LAST QUARTER MOON IN AQUARIUS: ou might have a strong need for being useful to the society and you look for justification in the outside world. You may underestimate what you want from yourself and for yourself. Shyness may be accompanied by resentment of the fact that others ignore you. Do not seek approval from the outside, it will not help you get rid of your doubt and it is harmful to you. You have to trust your inner values.
The hummingbird’s wings beat so swiftly it can hover in seeming stillness as it drinks deeply from a flower. Hummingbird Spirit comes to remind you that the beauty and sweetness of life is in the eternal now, the timeless present.
Here and now, you are becoming the person you wish to be to have the experiences you wish to have. Focus your energy on the flower before you, for what you desire is being provided. Yes, there are blossoms everywhere— the choices can be dazzling! Hummingbird Spirit’s message is that you have no need to go about in search of something better, for all that you require and desire is before you.
You will know this as you become still, feeling your connection to Spirit who loves you unconditionally and will always provide for you.
- March 13 is the start of Daylight Saving Time, which begins at 2:00 A.M. that day. If your area observes it, don’t forget to “spring forward” and set the clocks one hour ahead, or you may find yourself an hour late to everything!
- March 15 is the Ides of March! Legend surrounds this ill-fated day. Beware the Ides of March!
- March 17 is St. Patrick’s Day. According to folklore, folks wear a shamrock on St. Patrick’s Day because the saint used its three leaves to explain the Trinity.
- March 20 brings about the March equinox—also called the vernal or spring equinox in the Northern Hemisphere—marking the beginning of spring. In the Southern Hemisphere, this date marks the autumnal equinox and the beginning of fall. On this day, the Sun stands directly over Earth’s equator.
- March 29-31 are known as the Borrowing Days. According to lore, the last three days of March have a reputation for being stormy.
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook!