Very early this morning is the end of the first quarter moon, opening our minds and emotions. If you’re the type who loves a philosophical connection with someone, this is your energy. Connecting to people with different backgrounds will be made slightly easier today, and you’ll be completely available and open to learning anything new at this time.
There is also an element of heightened intuition, so don’t be worried if you simply know some things that maybe you shouldn’t. It only leads to more connection. Really try to see things from another’s point of view while this astrological event takes place. There will be much to gain from it.
Shortly after this, the moon squares the sun, which brings you even more clarity than before. Your perception is good enough to discern what people are truly saying to you, and it’s even easy to understand the underlying layers. This would be an amazing time to pull some tarot cards for yourself as well. Take note of your insights now because they likely won’t be as clear tomorrow. Your dreams are likely to have significant meaning too. Record them so you don’t lose any important details.
The Moon goes void-of-course this morning at 8:42 AM PST following an emotionally destabilizing square to Neptune. The Moon will not arrive in Cancer until nearly midnight tonight, leaving us without much clear direction or confidence. The broader our base of support, the less defensive and unsteady we are likely to feel today. We are likely to find the most stability and comfort here by following through on previous plans or sticking to a comfortable and well-established routine of some kind. Our unsteady, possibly defensive, emotions may seem quite intense and need expanded awareness in order to effectively manage.
Today is the 69th day of 2022
9 days until Spring Equinox
59 days until Mercury Retrograde
296 days until 2023
Sun is in Pisces
Moon is in Gemini
Mercury is in Pisces
Venus is in Aquarius
Mars is in Aquarius
Jupiter is in Pisces
Saturn is in Aquarius
Uranus is in Taurus
Neptune is in Pisces
Pluto is in Capricorn
Chiron is in Aries
2022 LUNAR CALENDAR
3/10/2022 FIRST QUARTER MOON IN GEMINI: Moon in Gemini manifests itself by the need for changes and spontaneity. Safety lies in thinking about your feelings and sharing them with others. You can be more talkative and speak with ease these days. You might have a better ability to keep a cool head, but beware, cold heart can discourage others. Harmony of thinking and feeling is important.
3/18/2022 FULL MOON IN LIBRA: Your feeling of safety is now related to order and clarity, even in emotions. You may have the need to organise everything chaotic and disorganized. Try being more tolerant and accept imperfections of life. It is better to trust life and let it run its own way, not everything must be according to our expectations.
3/25/2022 LAST QUARTER MOON IN AQUARIUS: ou might have a strong need for being useful to the society and you look for justification in the outside world. You may underestimate what you want from yourself and for yourself. Shyness may be accompanied by resentment of the fact that others ignore you. Do not seek approval from the outside, it will not help you get rid of your doubt and it is harmful to you. You have to trust your inner values.
Joy and the beautiful lightness of being alive and creative in the world is the focus when Butterfly Spirit flutters before you. Transformation is inevitable as you grow into your most beautiful empowered self. Indeed, you will go through some uncomfortable stages as you let go of the forms of your life that no longer fit the new you.
Even relationships must go through shifts to match your new emerging self. If you focus on the beauty and not the challenges; stop taking yourself too seriously; and choose to be playful, loving, and joyous, you will soon know the miracle your soul wants to experience through you.
Today is a day for joy, so alight! Look around and see the beauty that is everywhere and in everyone, including you.
- March 7 is Clean Monday. Also called Pure Monday, this day marks the beginning of Great Lent for followers of the Eastern Orthodox Christian Church. This day is similar to Ash Wednesday of the Western Church.
- March 8 is International Women’s Day, which is a day that not only celebrates the achievements of women and the progress made toward women’s rights, but also brings attention to ongoing struggles for equality around the world.
- March 13 is the start of Daylight Saving Time, which begins at 2:00 A.M. that day. If your area observes it, don’t forget to “spring forward” and set the clocks one hour ahead, or you may find yourself an hour late to everything!
- March 15 is the Ides of March! Legend surrounds this ill-fated day. Beware the Ides of March!
- March 17 is St. Patrick’s Day. According to folklore, folks wear a shamrock on St. Patrick’s Day because the saint used its three leaves to explain the Trinity.
- March 20 brings about the March equinox—also called the vernal or spring equinox in the Northern Hemisphere—marking the beginning of spring. In the Southern Hemisphere, this date marks the autumnal equinox and the beginning of fall. On this day, the Sun stands directly over Earth’s equator.
- March 29-31 are known as the Borrowing Days. According to lore, the last three days of March have a reputation for being stormy.