Venus and Mars are aligned in Aquarius, giving us a chance to understand the way we partner and express our innermost sentiments to others. This connection offers us the romantic world if we choose to take it. Rather than make a major declaration of love, the Aquarius energy makes us take a step back and understand our feelings at a deeper level. Perspective is everything here, so you’d better be clear about what you feel when you feel it, because the next few weeks are going to be all-encompassing when it comes to romance.
These two planets share a minor aspect with expansive Jupiter, which might accelerate all possibilities and make us feel as though the world is ours to conquer. Slow your roll before making any moves. You don’t have to win a race. Love is about building connections and knowing the person on a soul level.
Also, Mercury and the nodes of destiny square off, which can give you a push to spread your wings and fly, but only if you are on the right track and prepared to do so.
Mars and Venus both entered Aquarius before midnight last night. The shift is especially significant because Venus suddenly gains a great deal more power in the ongoing interaction with Mars. The mutual reception with Uranus and the Moon’s arrival in Taurus cement the dominance of creative, venusian power. In Aquarius, this creativity is protected by a detached perspective which helps us to set aside nostalgic or sentimental views of the past in favor of clear-eyed insight and understanding. This is an extraordinarily freeing environment. We may be quite surprised by the sudden shift in our focus and perspective. We certainly need to stay alert and engaged in this increasingly open and direct atmosphere.
Today is the 65th day of 2022
13 days until Spring Equinox
63 days until Mercury Retrograde
300 days until 2023
Sun is in Pisces
Moon is in Taurus
Mercury is in Aquarius
Venus is in Aquarius
Mars is in Aquarius
Jupiter is in Pisces
Saturn is in Aquarius
Uranus is in Taurus
Neptune is in Pisces
Pluto is in Capricorn
Chiron is in Aries
2022 LUNAR CALENDAR
3/10/2022 FIRST QUARTER MOON IN GEMINI: Moon in Gemini manifests itself by the need for changes and spontaneity. Safety lies in thinking about your feelings and sharing them with others. You can be more talkative and speak with ease these days. You might have a better ability to keep a cool head, but beware, cold heart can discourage others. Harmony of thinking and feeling is important.
3/18/2022 FULL MOON IN LIBRA: Your feeling of safety is now related to order and clarity, even in emotions. You may have the need to organise everything chaotic and disorganized. Try being more tolerant and accept imperfections of life. It is better to trust life and let it run its own way, not everything must be according to our expectations.
3/25/2022 LAST QUARTER MOON IN AQUARIUS: ou might have a strong need for being useful to the society and you look for justification in the outside world. You may underestimate what you want from yourself and for yourself. Shyness may be accompanied by resentment of the fact that others ignore you. Do not seek approval from the outside, it will not help you get rid of your doubt and it is harmful to you. You have to trust your inner values.
You have accumulated wisdom and experience and are surrounded by all you need. An abundance of resources is available to you through the generosity of Spirit and all your hard work.
Squirrel Spirit shows up when you need reminding that the acorns you have gathered and stowed away have enormous potential to grow, so relax into knowing there is always enough and you have what it takes to co-create the reality you want to experience.
Through diligent preparation, you have gained wisdom and strength. How much potential you have! Believe in yourself, for Spirit believes in you and wants you to know you have enough and are enough.
Doesn’t that truth make you feel safe and secure? It should, for you have everything you need right now.
- March 7 is Clean Monday. Also called Pure Monday, this day marks the beginning of Great Lent for followers of the Eastern Orthodox Christian Church. This day is similar to Ash Wednesday of the Western Church.
- March 8 is International Women’s Day, which is a day that not only celebrates the achievements of women and the progress made toward women’s rights, but also brings attention to ongoing struggles for equality around the world.
- March 13 is the start of Daylight Saving Time, which begins at 2:00 A.M. that day. If your area observes it, don’t forget to “spring forward” and set the clocks one hour ahead, or you may find yourself an hour late to everything!
- March 15 is the Ides of March! Legend surrounds this ill-fated day. Beware the Ides of March!
- March 17 is St. Patrick’s Day. According to folklore, folks wear a shamrock on St. Patrick’s Day because the saint used its three leaves to explain the Trinity.
- March 20 brings about the March equinox—also called the vernal or spring equinox in the Northern Hemisphere—marking the beginning of spring. In the Southern Hemisphere, this date marks the autumnal equinox and the beginning of fall. On this day, the Sun stands directly over Earth’s equator.
- March 29-31 are known as the Borrowing Days. According to lore, the last three days of March have a reputation for being stormy.