Now that Mars is in Aquarius, people will back down from the drama if you don’t impose demands or rules on them. They’ll only snap if they feel like they’re being controlled. So, don’t try to control other people’s actions. Give them a chance to make their own decisions in your discussions. They will make the right choices on their own terms. And please just ignore anyone’s snide or hurtful words.
Venus also moves into Aquarius today, which indicates we’re learning to look at love from a different angle. To this point, we’ve been hands-on and trying to make relationships work at all costs. Now we’re taking a step back and allowing matters to unfold naturally. When it comes to how we express our affection, it won’t be with big a declaration of love that we yell from the rooftop. We’ll choose to express ourselves with acts of kindness and service to those we care about, who will then see our truest heart.
The Venus-Mars conjunction finally completes today. The weight of extraordinary sensitivity peaks and begin to subside. This morning’s Sun-Jupiter conjunction allows increased optimism. Today’s atmosphere provides rejuvenating energies and brings a sense of quiet confidence that is extremely reassuring. The skeptical or pessimistic attitudes of others no long seem as threatening or debilitating. Today marks an important turning point which can serve as the springboard we need in order to directly address our needs for the future. Planning and soul searching seem to take a back seat to direct action and positive progress.
Today is the 64th day of 2022
14 days until Spring Equinox
64 days until Mercury Retrograde
301 days until 2023
Sun is in Pisces
Moon is in Aries
Mercury is in Aquarius
Venus is in Capricorn
Mars is in Aquarius
Jupiter is in Pisces
Saturn is in Aquarius
Uranus is in Taurus
Neptune is in Pisces
Pluto is in Capricorn
Chiron is in Aries
2022 LUNAR CALENDAR
3/10/2022 FIRST QUARTER MOON IN GEMINI: Moon in Gemini manifests itself by the need for changes and spontaneity. Safety lies in thinking about your feelings and sharing them with others. You can be more talkative and speak with ease these days. You might have a better ability to keep a cool head, but beware, cold heart can discourage others. Harmony of thinking and feeling is important.
3/18/2022 FULL MOON IN LIBRA: Your feeling of safety is now related to order and clarity, even in emotions. You may have the need to organise everything chaotic and disorganized. Try being more tolerant and accept imperfections of life. It is better to trust life and let it run its own way, not everything must be according to our expectations.
3/25/2022 LAST QUARTER MOON IN AQUARIUS: ou might have a strong need for being useful to the society and you look for justification in the outside world. You may underestimate what you want from yourself and for yourself. Shyness may be accompanied by resentment of the fact that others ignore you. Do not seek approval from the outside, it will not help you get rid of your doubt and it is harmful to you. You have to trust your inner values.
The time has come to be gentle and diplomatic when dealing with others. You might have found yourself in a situation where negotiations are necessary in order to reach your goal. Be mindful of the words you choose, but do not worry.
Deer Spirit reminds you that you have the ability to be sure-footed and confident while showing humility and respect for others. You will find that your capacity for calm and grounded communication is heightened at this time.
Follow the way of Deer Spirit and you will do well, gaining the respect of others and finding common ground that is pleasing to you. Remember that understanding others and their needs will be more powerful at this time than putting your own first. If you do that, you will be rewarded tenfold.
- March 7 is Clean Monday. Also called Pure Monday, this day marks the beginning of Great Lent for followers of the Eastern Orthodox Christian Church. This day is similar to Ash Wednesday of the Western Church.
- March 8 is International Women’s Day, which is a day that not only celebrates the achievements of women and the progress made toward women’s rights, but also brings attention to ongoing struggles for equality around the world.
- March 13 is the start of Daylight Saving Time, which begins at 2:00 A.M. that day. If your area observes it, don’t forget to “spring forward” and set the clocks one hour ahead, or you may find yourself an hour late to everything!
- March 15 is the Ides of March! Legend surrounds this ill-fated day. Beware the Ides of March!
- March 17 is St. Patrick’s Day. According to folklore, folks wear a shamrock on St. Patrick’s Day because the saint used its three leaves to explain the Trinity.
- March 20 brings about the March equinox—also called the vernal or spring equinox in the Northern Hemisphere—marking the beginning of spring. In the Southern Hemisphere, this date marks the autumnal equinox and the beginning of fall. On this day, the Sun stands directly over Earth’s equator.
- March 29-31 are known as the Borrowing Days. According to lore, the last three days of March have a reputation for being stormy.