Venus and Mars connect with Pluto in Capricorn, making this the most intense day of the month—or even year, for that matter. People want to take control and dominate situations and relationships, so this is not the time for casual encounters.
If you were thinking about taking the power struggle to the bedroom, this is a wonderful time to try out new positions and kinks with your partner. However, if we’re talking about the way this energy can affect the boardroom, expect to have a lot of drama manifest as a result.
If you’re in a situation where you are the submissive person or playing that role, it’s important for you to understand that you can change the dynamic. Taking control of your life is essential now, even for those who aren’t necessarily confrontational. It can change your future for the better by allowing you to see how confident you are.
Everyone could be in the mood to argue, so please choose kindness today. You have the option to live in your own reality and choose words of sweetness to get through the day instead of being rude or mean to the people you care about.
Although we may be maintaining high levels of passionate determination today, our self-control may wane — along with our luck. We need to guard against self-deception and rosy scenarios that don’t encompass the full scope of an honest perspective. We are especially subject to criticism today. Our response is extremely important but so, too, is our ability to see where there is validity. On the other hand, we need to pay attention to where hidden agendas are actually seeking to undercut our efforts — without tipping into paranoia. Responding with self-indulgent dissolution is especially damaging in this atmosphere. Ultimately, if we are able to maintain any detachment at all, we should be able to avoid becoming too vulnerable in this environment. The Moon is void-of-course this afternoon from 1:44 PM PST until 4 52 PM PST. With the Moon’s arrival in Aries, our determination becomes a bit more sure footed.
Today is the 62nd day of 2022
16 days until Spring Equinox
66 days until Mercury Retrograde
303 days until 2023
Sun is in Pisces
Moon moves into Aries
Mercury is in Aquarius
Venus is in Capricorn
Mars is in Capricorn
Jupiter is in Pisces
Saturn is in Aquarius
Uranus is in Taurus
Neptune is in Pisces
Pluto is in Capricorn
Chiron is in Aries
2022 LUNAR CALENDAR
3/2/2022 NEW MOON IN PISCES: Moon in Pisces has the greatest sensitivity and perceptiveness of surroundings. You can experience feelings of insecurity, be passive and only wait and see what happens in your life. If you engage in creative or spiritual search, you will benefit from great imagination of Pisces.
3/10/2022 FIRST QUARTER MOON IN GEMINI: Moon in Gemini manifests itself by the need for changes and spontaneity. Safety lies in thinking about your feelings and sharing them with others. You can be more talkative and speak with ease these days. You might have a better ability to keep a cool head, but beware, cold heart can discourage others. Harmony of thinking and feeling is important.
3/18/2022 FULL MOON IN LIBRA: Your feeling of safety is now related to order and clarity, even in emotions. You may have the need to organise everything chaotic and disorganized. Try being more tolerant and accept imperfections of life. It is better to trust life and let it run its own way, not everything must be according to our expectations.
3/25/2022 LAST QUARTER MOON IN AQUARIUS: ou might have a strong need for being useful to the society and you look for justification in the outside world. You may underestimate what you want from yourself and for yourself. Shyness may be accompanied by resentment of the fact that others ignore you. Do not seek approval from the outside, it will not help you get rid of your doubt and it is harmful to you. You have to trust your inner values.
Joy and the beautiful lightness of being alive and creative in the world is the focus when Butterfly Spirit flutters before you. Transformation is inevitable as you grow into your most beautiful empowered self. Indeed, you will go through some uncomfortable stages as you let go of the forms of your life that no longer fit the new you.
Even relationships must go through shifts to match your new emerging self. If you focus on the beauty and not the challenges; stop taking yourself too seriously; and choose to be playful, loving, and joyous, you will soon know the miracle your soul wants to experience through you.
Today is a day for joy, so alight! Look around and see the beauty that is everywhere and in everyone, including you.
- March 7 is Clean Monday. Also called Pure Monday, this day marks the beginning of Great Lent for followers of the Eastern Orthodox Christian Church. This day is similar to Ash Wednesday of the Western Church.
- March 8 is International Women’s Day, which is a day that not only celebrates the achievements of women and the progress made toward women’s rights, but also brings attention to ongoing struggles for equality around the world.
- March 13 is the start of Daylight Saving Time, which begins at 2:00 A.M. that day. If your area observes it, don’t forget to “spring forward” and set the clocks one hour ahead, or you may find yourself an hour late to everything!
- March 15 is the Ides of March! Legend surrounds this ill-fated day. Beware the Ides of March!
- March 17 is St. Patrick’s Day. According to folklore, folks wear a shamrock on St. Patrick’s Day because the saint used its three leaves to explain the Trinity.
- March 20 brings about the March equinox—also called the vernal or spring equinox in the Northern Hemisphere—marking the beginning of spring. In the Southern Hemisphere, this date marks the autumnal equinox and the beginning of fall. On this day, the Sun stands directly over Earth’s equator.
- March 29-31 are known as the Borrowing Days. According to lore, the last three days of March have a reputation for being stormy.
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook!