The Pisces new moon forms a sweet aspect to unpredictable Uranus, which could lead to some small but pleasant surprises. Take account of your surroundings when you wake up and look for some beauty in the world. It’s likely to brighten your day and help you reconnect with your gratitude.
You could feel as though you’re trapped in the past and unable to move forward. Or issues from days gone by could pop up to cause problems in the present. There’s a lot of karma happening in this cosmic climate, so remember to center yourself and breathe before making any important decisions or engaging in emotionally charged situations. Don’t allow others to put a damper on your motivation or leave you feeling uncertain about what you really want.
Dreams may feel out of reach right now, but it’s important to remember that this energy is only temporary. This aspect can give us the opportunity to put ourselves first, face our fears, and realign with personal desires. Mercury and Saturn align in Aquarius today, so use this as an opportunity to talk about your plans for the future. This can help you find your way through any confusion or funk created by today’s planetary atmosphere.
This morning’s Pisces New Moon (9:36 AM PST 12° Pisces) provides a great deal of freedom loving optimism and boosts the determination offered by a Mars-Pluto conjunction, which perfects early tomorrow morning. The passionate intensity encourages the necessary effort to stabilize optimism and also carries a measure of luck. We are finally at a place today where we feel confident enough in our position to begin rolling out our perspectives for others to consider. Independence and freedom to do as we please is uppermost in our motivations. Sensitivity may not be obvious but is certainly still somewhere beneath the optimism and we will find it difficult to tolerate restrictions or skeptical attitudes — even though we need outside input. Mercury’s conjunction with Saturn could easily produce the kind of closed-minded skepticism that feels particularly discouraging.
Today is the 61st day of 2022
17 days until Spring Equinox
67 days until Mercury Retrograde
304 days until 2023
Sun is in Pisces
Moon is in Pisces
Mercury is in Aquarius
Venus is in Capricorn
Mars is in Capricorn
Jupiter is in Pisces
Saturn is in Aquarius
Uranus is in Taurus
Neptune is in Pisces
Pluto is in Capricorn
Chiron is in Aries
2022 LUNAR CALENDAR
3/2/2022 NEW MOON IN PISCES: Moon in Pisces has the greatest sensitivity and perceptiveness of surroundings. You can experience feelings of insecurity, be passive and only wait and see what happens in your life. If you engage in creative or spiritual search, you will benefit from great imagination of Pisces.
3/10/2022 FIRST QUARTER MOON IN GEMINI: Moon in Gemini manifests itself by the need for changes and spontaneity. Safety lies in thinking about your feelings and sharing them with others. You can be more talkative and speak with ease these days. You might have a better ability to keep a cool head, but beware, cold heart can discourage others. Harmony of thinking and feeling is important.
3/18/2022 FULL MOON IN LIBRA: Your feeling of safety is now related to order and clarity, even in emotions. You may have the need to organise everything chaotic and disorganized. Try being more tolerant and accept imperfections of life. It is better to trust life and let it run its own way, not everything must be according to our expectations.
3/25/2022 LAST QUARTER MOON IN AQUARIUS: ou might have a strong need for being useful to the society and you look for justification in the outside world. You may underestimate what you want from yourself and for yourself. Shyness may be accompanied by resentment of the fact that others ignore you. Do not seek approval from the outside, it will not help you get rid of your doubt and it is harmful to you. You have to trust your inner values.
Buffalo Spirit comes to you now to remind you of the amazing manifesting power of gratitude and the extraordinary potential available to you when you adopt a mind-set of abundance.
The ancient people of the Americas saw the buffalo as a symbol of abundance because the herds roamed far and wide, and provided so many gifts—the meat, the hide, the bones. The tribes who hunted the buffalo used every bit of them, wasting nothing, appreciative of the abundance.
So, too, do you have many gifts available to you. Buffalo Spirit appears to let you know that you are in a powerful time to manifest your desires—not by force or pushing but rather by following a natural path that rises up before you, trusting that there is always plenty to go around. Whether it be love, money, inspiration, or support, it’s all there for you to claim.
When you are grateful, you immediately align yourself with the truth that the world is rich and teeming with resources. There is always more than enough, and you are always enough.
At this time, you can expect all your intentions and needs to come into a form that is right for you. Your heartfelt gratitude is making you a magnet for miracles. Buffalo Spirit’s message is to remember that you co-create your reality in partnership with Spirit, so offer up your thanks and your prayers, even before you see conditions you desire—not just for yourself, but for others too—then you will quickly see the results in tangible ways.
Gratitude has the magic to grow the good, so offer thanks and praise as you acknowledge all that you have and all that is possible.
- March 1 is Mardi Gras (aka “Fat Tuesday” or Shrove Tuesday), which is the final feasting day before the Christian tradition of Lent begins on the following day, Ash Wednesday (March 2, 2022).
- March 7 is Clean Monday. Also called Pure Monday, this day marks the beginning of Great Lent for followers of the Eastern Orthodox Christian Church. This day is similar to Ash Wednesday of the Western Church.
- March 8 is International Women’s Day, which is a day that not only celebrates the achievements of women and the progress made toward women’s rights, but also brings attention to ongoing struggles for equality around the world.
- March 13 is the start of Daylight Saving Time, which begins at 2:00 A.M. that day. If your area observes it, don’t forget to “spring forward” and set the clocks one hour ahead, or you may find yourself an hour late to everything!
- March 15 is the Ides of March! Legend surrounds this ill-fated day. Beware the Ides of March!
- March 17 is St. Patrick’s Day. According to folklore, folks wear a shamrock on St. Patrick’s Day because the saint used its three leaves to explain the Trinity.
- March 20 brings about the March equinox—also called the vernal or spring equinox in the Northern Hemisphere—marking the beginning of spring. In the Southern Hemisphere, this date marks the autumnal equinox and the beginning of fall. On this day, the Sun stands directly over Earth’s equator.
- March 29-31 are known as the Borrowing Days. According to lore, the last three days of March have a reputation for being stormy.
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook!