Today is a day to stick to the routine, make plans, and try not to give in to anyone’s demands. You have set out on this path for a specific purpose. The Gemini moon, connecting with Saturn retrograde in Aquarius, urges us to turn our goals into reality. Making lists and checking them twice helps to counteract the scatterbrained, airy vibe.
Someone’s lesson for you might just be about following your own path. There is a need to go your own way as well as try to bring your friends along with you. For now, this isn’t a group effort. Instead, it’s the perfect day to plan your future. Paying careful attention to your emotional habits can help propel you to the next level. Making sure you keep yourself on track is what helps you restore your personal energy and keeps you from resenting those who tried to exert their power over you in the past.
There is also a strong spiritual aspect here that makes you a more solid presence in the game. This is a short-term transit, and right now you can shift your evolutionary path from a more constructive stance if you think about how to make the necessary changes to elevate your life in a mature way.
Today’s smooth flowing atmosphere may help us to develop some sense of a deepening connection today but there is also a distinct lack of continuity that makes maintaining connections and establishing clear communication difficult. This dark of the Moon environment is extremely difficult to stabilize and pin down with any sense of satisfaction. The challenge of communicating our individual perspective is intense but may be difficult to recognize. The lack of discrimination may have us making random connections without clear purpose or true meaning. Some may feel lost and completely disconnected without fully understanding what to do to clarify the picture.
Today is the 160th day of 2021
11 days until the summer solstice
206 days until 2022
Sun is in Gemini
Moon is Waning Crescent in Gemini
Mercury is Rx in Gemini
Venus is in Cancer
Mars is in Cancer
Jupiter is in Pisces
Saturn is Rx in Aquarius
Uranus is in Taurus
Neptune is in Pisces
Pluto is Rx in Capricorn
Chiron is in Aries
* During the Waning Crescent Moon phase, the lit-up part of the Moon decreases from 49.9% to 0.1%. The phase lasts from the Third Quarter Moon‘s semicircle until it disappears from view at New Moon. Waning means that it’s shrinking and getting smaller, while crescent refers to the curved sickle shape. The Moon’s surface reflects the Sun’s rays, and half of it is always illuminated by sunlight. Just how much of that light we can see from Earth varies every day, and we refer to this as a Moon phase.
- New Moon (Solar Eclipse) occurs on Thursday, 6/10/2021 in the sign of Gemini
- Mercury is retrograde from May 29th and goes Direct on June 22nd in the signs of Gemini/Taurus
- Jupiter is retrograde from June 20th and goes Direct on October 18th in the signs of Aquarius/Capricorn
- Venus is retrograde from December 19th and goes Direct on January 29th (2022) in the signs of Capricorn/Sagittarius
Pushing too hard or rushing to leave others in the dust is not the way of Turtle Spirit, even if it seems at times it is the way of the world. Turtle Spirit wants you to remember that you are a human being not a human doing.
In the protection position, Turtle Spirit is giving you the message that the best thing to do right now is let go of the drive to compete or control and do more; instead, simply be.
As an old Norse saying goes, “We do without doing and everything gets done.” Spirit conspires on your behalf, so slow to a crawl or even stop, releasing any fear that life is a race that you might be losing.
Trust that peace, prosperity, love, and purpose are all yours to enjoy right now. Do not “do.” Simply be.
Bookmark this site to get your daily collective astrological overview. You can also sign up to receive notifications by email whenever a new forecast or engaging article is posted.