You are diving into the emotional depths throughout much of the day. The Gemini moon squares Jupiter in Pisces to provide emotional lubricant to a multitude of issues that have been stuck beneath the surface. Jupiter can expand sentiments, so many people are running on high emotions, and the lunar energy in the sign of chatty Gemini isn’t holding back.
You could be feeling more psychic today, but it’s hard to separate your emotions from the projections thrown onto you by others. In fact, many of us could feel like we’re talking about our emotions all day, a vibe that’s exacerbated by Jupiter. The transits of the day ask everyone to have faith and see clearly through problems. This can also present a multitude of challenges in every single detail of your life. No rock is left unturned, but it’s all for a greater purpose.
Make sure that you pay close attention to your health, which is all part of the process. Checking in with loved ones and keeping a gratitude list can help you see that you’re progressing exponentially every day. Believing in positive notions can guide you through the energy if you’re willing to let go of the past and move toward a more meaningful way of life, which is very possible today.
The Moon is briefly void-of-course this morning, from 8:06 AM PDT until 11:47 AM PDT. The Moon’s arrival in Gemini provides clues to lead us towards Thursday morning’s Gemini New Moon (3:52 AM PDT 19° Gemini) that will conjunct the retrograding Mercury and square Neptune. Our main difficulties are focused on abundance and the lack of discrimination — too much of a good thing is not really so good. Our overall sense of satisfaction may seem to be lacking. In this atmosphere, we need to find a connection with others — in essence, something bigger than ourselves — without abandoning the instinct for individual expression.
Today is the 159th day of 2021
12 days until the summer solstice
207 days until 2022
Sun is in Gemini
Moon is Waning Crescent in Taurus
Mercury is Rx in Gemini
Venus is in Cancer
Mars is in Cancer
Jupiter is in Pisces
Saturn is Rx in Aquarius
Uranus is in Taurus
Neptune is in Pisces
Pluto is Rx in Capricorn
Chiron is in Aries
* During the Waning Crescent Moon phase, the lit-up part of the Moon decreases from 49.9% to 0.1%. The phase lasts from the Third Quarter Moon‘s semicircle until it disappears from view at New Moon. Waning means that it’s shrinking and getting smaller, while crescent refers to the curved sickle shape. The Moon’s surface reflects the Sun’s rays, and half of it is always illuminated by sunlight. Just how much of that light we can see from Earth varies every day, and we refer to this as a Moon phase.
- New Moon (Solar Eclipse) occurs on Thursday, 6/10/2021 in the sign of Gemini
- Mercury is retrograde from May 29th and goes Direct on June 22nd in the signs of Gemini/Taurus
- Jupiter is retrograde from June 20th and goes Direct on October 18th in the signs of Aquarius/Capricorn
- Venus is retrograde from December 19th and goes Direct on January 29th (2022) in the signs of Capricorn/Sagittarius
Bookmark this site to get your daily collective astrological overview. You can also sign up to receive notifications by email whenever a new forecast or engaging article is posted.