Today’s celestial energy is a continuation of yesterday’s vibe. Creativity is in the air, urging you to use your innate artistry and harness your talents. Mars in Cancer gives the moon a chance to take action and make things happen. It also gives us the gusto to finish projects. However, Mars could distract us from the task at hand because you’ll probably also be dealing some serious emotions.
Saturn retrograde in Aquarius squares off with the moon, limiting our emotional response to matters. There is a chance that you’ll be moved toward growing and evolving today, but only if you’re willing to do it and want to change.
Neptune in Pisces also connects with the Taurus moon to make us feel as though we’re lost in a daydream or an emotional fog. Take the time to rest, and don’t push yourself to the limit. This cosmic connection can cause anxiety and stress—which is opposite the vibe we’re trying to attain, so be careful not to overextend yourself.
Finally, Pluto connects with the moon overnight, giving you the power and authority to set your life in motion after the emotional roller coaster and dreaminess of the day.
There is a considerable amount of luck available today that is easily wasted if we don’t have a definitive plan of action to follow. Curiosity and temptations are especially distracting and the Taurus Moon encourages a search for a ‘comfortable repose’ rather than making significant effort. Nonetheless, there is help available today if we’re inclined to make use of it. In some way or another, we are looking for ways to establish ourselves in an unfamiliar landscape. Friends or family — our tribe — may also offer a great deal support or inspiration under this influence if we can muster the motivation to make use of it.
Today is the 158th day of 2021
13 days until the summer solstice
208 days until 2022
Sun is in Gemini
Moon is Waning Crescent in Taurus
Mercury is Rx in Gemini
Venus is in Cancer
Mars is in Cancer
Jupiter is in Pisces
Saturn is Rx in Aquarius
Uranus is in Taurus
Neptune is in Pisces
Pluto is Rx in Capricorn
Chiron is in Aries
* During the Waning Crescent Moon phase, the lit-up part of the Moon decreases from 49.9% to 0.1%. The phase lasts from the Third Quarter Moon‘s semicircle until it disappears from view at New Moon. Waning means that it’s shrinking and getting smaller, while crescent refers to the curved sickle shape. The Moon’s surface reflects the Sun’s rays, and half of it is always illuminated by sunlight. Just how much of that light we can see from Earth varies every day, and we refer to this as a Moon phase.
- New Moon (Solar Eclipse) occurs on Thursday, 6/10/2021 in the sign of Gemini
- Mercury is retrograde from May 29th and goes Direct on June 22nd in the signs of Gemini/Taurus
- Jupiter is retrograde from June 20th and goes Direct on October 18th in the signs of Aquarius/Capricorn
- Venus is retrograde from December 19th and goes Direct on January 29th (2022) in the signs of Capricorn/Sagittarius
Like true friends, otters nurture each other and express their affection through touch. Actions such as holding hands and giving hugs offer reassurance that we are never really alone and that we are always cherished; Otter Spirit has appeared to remind you to experience and express friendship in a tangible and even tactile way.
Communicate with your voice, your facial expressions, your gestures, and your actions, letting your love express itself beyond just the words you speak. Otter Spirit’s message is that presence matters, so remember to be fully present with those you care about, helping them sense the love and affection and appreciation you have for them.
Now is a time for a joyful celebration of the love in your life that expresses as friendship and companionship. Hug someone, touch their arm, or simply look into their eyes with your full attention, saying, “I care. You matter.” Make time for friendship.
Otter Spirit promises that the moment you reach out, you will remember that you too have many who love and care about you. You are never alone, and you are always loved.
Bookmark this site to get your daily collective astrological overview. You can also sign up to receive notifications by email whenever a new forecast or engaging article is posted.