After yesterday’s chaos, it’s great to have a moment in the week in which we can take a step back and relax. We’re still reeling from the events and emotions that came to light yesterday, which is why we appreciate today’s lovely celestial energy.
The moon is in Taurus all day, adding a touch of romanticism, pleasure, and beauty to the overall vibe. The Taurus moon urges us to take care of ourselves and be mindful of our emotional limits. Don’t take the bait and argue with others. Move away from the drama and give yourself some much-needed TLC instead.
And the pleasantries don’t stop there. Venus and Jupiter, both great planets that radiate wonderful energy, connect with the moon today too, bringing a sense of warmth and love (unlike yesterday’s intense emotional vibe). Think of it like getting a big hug or cuddling in a warm blanket. It’s a wonderful time to manifest a new dream or create a plan for how to move forward in your special relationship. Connecting with those you love won’t be hard. It will be easy and tender.
The moon aligns with Uranus overnight, adding some erratic behavior to the evening. Use this to find unique ways to heal and decompress.
The Taurus Moon stabilizes our ability to more clearly articulate our individual point of view and increases our perseverance. We seem to more broadly understand that individual perspectives are important and should be recognized. Our success in carving out our individual position is always based upon the actual validity of our perspective — emotional blind spots will continue to weaken our overall position. Although we may feel defiance of the existing order, we need to be prepared to offer something better or risk losing any hope of maintaining a distinct, individual position.
Today is the 157th day of 2021
14 days until the summer solstice
209 days until 2022
Sun is in Gemini
Moon is Waning Crescent in Taurus
Mercury is Rx in Gemini
Venus is in Cancer
Mars is in Cancer
Jupiter is in Pisces
Saturn is Rx in Aquarius
Uranus is in Taurus
Neptune is in Pisces
Pluto is Rx in Capricorn
Chiron is in Aries
* During the Waning Crescent Moon phase, the lit-up part of the Moon decreases from 49.9% to 0.1%. The phase lasts from the Third Quarter Moon‘s semicircle until it disappears from view at New Moon. Waning means that it’s shrinking and getting smaller, while crescent refers to the curved sickle shape. The Moon’s surface reflects the Sun’s rays, and half of it is always illuminated by sunlight. Just how much of that light we can see from Earth varies every day, and we refer to this as a Moon phase.
- New Moon (Solar Eclipse) occurs on Thursday, 6/10/2021 in the sign of Gemini
- Mercury is retrograde from May 29th and goes Direct on June 22nd in the signs of Gemini/Taurus
- Jupiter is retrograde from June 20th and goes Direct on October 18th in the signs of Aquarius/Capricorn
- Venus is retrograde from December 19th and goes Direct on January 29th (2022) in the signs of Capricorn/Sagittarius
It’s a powerful day when you see the Magician. It suggests the powers you have to influence people and events is stronger and more effective. This requires you to take responsibility for whatever situations you create and actions you impart. There is an element of cause and effect today, so be aware of what you are doing because there are consequences to everything we do whether we see it initially or not.
That said, enjoy your heightened powers and make the best of what is before you. Any arena of influence is heightened today meaning sales are great, contracts are signed & those who were holding back will now listen to you. You appear to have the Midas Touch & everything can go well today.
Remember: thoughts become things & with your heightened awareness today, you can literally think your reality into being. Be mindful, all day.
Bookmark this site to get your daily collective astrological overview. You can also sign up to receive notifications by email whenever a new forecast or engaging article is posted.