Mars in Cancer is quite active today, but it makes no major aspects to any planets.
The warrior planet shares a minor connection with Jupiter, which adds stubbornness and inflexibility to the overall energy of the day. These two planets become very strong-willed when they get together. Mars is the planet of war, arguments, and aggression, and in the sign of Cancer it takes on a temperamental and unpredictable energy. Jupiter is in water sign Pisces, which it loves because it indicates an expansion of the spirit.
However, it can also mean that boundaries need to be put in place because Jupiter expands without a care, and Pisces is like ocean waves rising and falling without borders. The cosmic alignment of these two planets today shows any lack of structure in relationships and day-to-day life. However, there will be resistance to imposing regulations and restrictions because these two planets, especially in water signs, don’t like to be contained. And therein lies the conflict.
Mars shares a minor aspect with the north node, which means drama rather than change could ensue. However, it will make your live a whole lot easier if you make a few adjustments in order to make your life easier.
Venus moves away from the gracious and charming trine to Jupiter today and we begin to see some rebelliousness as well as a more determined effort to maintain control over what we are willing to see, understand, acknowledge, or accept. The thick fog from the retrograde Mercury squaring Neptune may feel oppressive, confusing, or alternatively deceptively exhilarating. Today is a day where faith in our overarching vision is crucial to keeping us from going completely off the rails chasing Unicorns. There are clues that can help to guide us. We are better off dealing directly with misunderstandings and miscommunication, rather than looking for ‘outs’ — don’t gloss over differences or discrepancies but rather, take time to examine the underlying conditions (or beliefs) that are creating the confusion.
MOON IN ARIES: The feeling of uncertainty can make you solve problems faster then is natural. Do not rush as if there was a deadline. Try to slow down so that you can decide what you want to do and proceed at your own comfortable pace.
Today is the 154th day of 2021
17 days until the summer solstice
211 days until 2022
Sun is in Gemini
Moon is Waning Crescent in Aries
Mercury is Rx in Gemini
Venus is in Cancer
Mars is in Cancer
Jupiter is in Pisces
Saturn is Rx in Aquarius
Uranus is in Taurus
Neptune is in Pisces
Pluto is Rx in Capricorn
Chiron is in Aries
* During the Waning Crescent Moon phase, the lit-up part of the Moon decreases from 49.9% to 0.1%. The phase lasts from the Third Quarter Moon‘s semicircle until it disappears from view at New Moon. Waning means that it’s shrinking and getting smaller, while crescent refers to the curved sickle shape. The Moon’s surface reflects the Sun’s rays, and half of it is always illuminated by sunlight. Just how much of that light we can see from Earth varies every day, and we refer to this as a Moon phase.
- New Moon (Solar Eclipse) occurs on Thursday, 6/10/2021 in the sign of Gemini
- Mercury is retrograde from May 29th and goes Direct on June 22nd in the signs of Gemini/Taurus
- Jupiter is retrograde from June 20th and goes Direct on October 18th in the signs of Aquarius/Capricorn
- Venus is retrograde from December 19th and goes Direct on January 29th (2022) in the signs of Capricorn/Sagittarius
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook!
Support Deer Moon Astrology here!
Bookmark this site to get your daily collective astrological overview. You can also sign up to receive notifications by email whenever a new forecast or engaging article is posted.